2019 Edition of Art Basel in Hong Kong School Tour
The Hong Kong show, held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, features premier galleries from Asia and beyond. Underlining Art Basel's commitment to the region, half of the participating galleries once again have exhibition spaces in Asia and Asia-Pacific. The show provides an in-depth overview of the region's diversity through both historical material and cutting-edge works by established and emerging artists.
1a space has been organizing the official school tours on providing insights on art appreciation to art teachers and students. Reaching the 7th year as the School Tour Host of the show in Hong Kong, 1a space provides guided tours to primary and secondary school teachers and students aged 11 or above by local artists or arts students from tertiary education during the show on 29th and 30th March 2019.
A complimentary one-day admission ticket will be given to successful applicants. Registration can be up to a maximum 15 students and each application requires at least one accompanying teacher.
In view of the active response of the guided tour to ensure our service quality, we would like to invite you to complete a questionnaire about your participation in the previous School guided tours with us at Art Basel. It is a *compulsory requirement for the schools who had participated in our previous guided tours. Results will be used as reference for selection process and assessment of the tour.
Online Version: https://goo.gl/forms/6hoYpyzEkIAiuJnH3
To register for the upcoming Art Basel School tours, kindly complete the registration form (Please Download Here) and submit by email (email@example.com) subject stating "Application for 1a space Art Basel in Hong Kong School Tour 2019" on or before 10th March 2019. Please register in advance to secure your place in limited quotas, you will receive a confirmation email with 1a space Company chop and confirmation number if your application is successful by 18th March 2019.
Please note the followings for registration:
1. All participants must be aged 11 or above.
2. The recommended minimum chaperone student ratio is 1: 5 (1 teacher with 5 students). The maximum number of participants for each group is 15 students with 3 accompanying teachers.
3. During the tour, participants are not allowed to leave the group.
4. All schools must use the Expo Drive entrance, and proceed directly to the dedicated School Group Cloakroom.
5. For safety and security reasons, backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed. Bags, briefcases and similar items larger than 16" x 8" x 16" (40 x 20 x 40 cm) must be deposited at the coat check. Only one bag per person is allowed.
6. Places are limited, please register as soon as possible. Please submit the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline with the email subject stating "Application for 1a space Art Basel in Hong Kong School Tour 2019". Please note that we will NOT accept registration by FAX.
7. Schools participated in previous Art Basel school tour in 2013 -2018 must complete the survey.
For more details of Art Basel in Hong Kong, please refer to https://www.artbasel.com/hongkong.
For any enquiries, please feel free to contact us by 2529 0087 or through an email to email@example.com.