1a space is now inviting applicants for the position of Gallery Intern, which aims to perform competently in the changing arts and cultural environment, and will be introduced to various aspects of arts administration and covering key knowledge and specialized areas required of arts administrators.
- Assist with the installation planning and dismantlement arrangement of exhibitions
- Assist in daily administrative duties of 1a space
- Assist to arrange promotional campaign for the gallery
- Assist in managing the archive of 1a space
- Guided tours planning and liaison
- Assist to invigilate exhibitions and events of the gallery
- Provide a welcoming environment for visitors
- Major in Fine Arts, Design or other Arts & Humanities disciplines
- Graduated in recent 3 years, or with relevant experience in Art Administration;
- Good knowledge in digital equipment set up
- Good photographic techniques
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
*The Arts Administration Internship Scheme is supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.
Interested parties please send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Application for the position of 1a space Gallery Intern) by 30th July 2015.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal information will only be used for recruitment related purposes.