1a space is now inviting applicants for the position of Program Intern (18 months), which aims to perform competently in the arts and event production industry, and will be introduced to various aspects of arts and event management and covering key knowledge and specialized areas required of exhibition producers.
- Assist with invigilating exhibitions
- Assist with the installation and dismantlement of exhibitions and the on-site assistance of special events
- Conceptualize, create and execute visual graphics for programs and promotional marketing materials
- Collaborate with gallery administrative team on campaigns to promote exhibition and related cultural programs
- Design and lead guided tours on different themes appropriately
- Provide a welcoming environment for visitors
- Hong Kong residents aged 18 or above
- Diploma or equivalent qualification holder. Graduate from tertiary institutions related to exhibition design, arts production, publishing and editorial affairs or related field
- Good knowledge in digital equipment set up
- Good photographic techniques
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Video editing is an advantage
- Creative and strong passion in contemporary arts
- Highly organized and motivated to work in a creative environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available preferred
*The Arts Production Internship Scheme is supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.
Interested parties please send full resume to email@example.com(Subject: Application for the position of 1a space Program Intern) by 12th August 2016.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal information will only be used for recruitment related purposes.